The MCWU5501 combines WUXGA resolution with super-bright 5,200 ANSI lumens white/colour light output for a stunning visual achievement. It can transform classrooms, lecture halls, and auditoriums into true learning centres.
- Light Output (Brightness): 5200 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
- Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Long lamp life - Up to 6000 hours (Eco Mode)
- High performance filter - lasts up to 10,000 hours
- Edge Blending & Warping
- Seamless design
- HDCR / Accentualizer / Image Optimizer
- Convenient Networking / Wireless Capability
- AMX Device Discovery
- Crestron RoomView®
- Smart Device Control
Features at a glance
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Security features - Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode - Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO - Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Long Life Lamp - Using Eco Mode, lamp life is extended to more than 6,000 hours - equivalent to the projector being used for three hours a day over a period of ten years.
- Template Function - This unique Maxell feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Daytime Mode - It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Quick On/Off - Plug in, turn on and present. The Quick On/Off feature and automatic resolution equals fast set-up
- Input Source Naming - Personalise devices and inputs to the projector - for example, re-name a device input to "Tom's Laptop" for easy recognition.
- Ultra Quiet - With a low noise level of 31dB (Eco Mode) in our latest models, the internal fan is one of the quietest in its class. The audience will hear the presenter, not the operating noise of the projector.
- My Button - Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Audio Pass Through - When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector's speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by - helping to preserve lamplife.
- Vertical Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Horizontal Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images with horizontal keystone correction.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
- In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe® Reader® installed in your computer.