Introducing Maxell model MPJW401E, this new portable laser light source 3LCD projector produces 4,000 ANSI lumens, with a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, WXGA resolution and has the smallest footprint in this category. Combining simple usability with powerful performance in a lightweight and compact design, enabling users to set it up and get working in seconds.
As with all Maxell projectors, you can expect vibrant image quality, cost-efficient operation, and long-lasting reliability. For added piece of mind, Maxell’s MPJW401E is also backed by a generous 5-year warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
- WXGA Resolution
- 4,000 ANSI Lumens
- 3LCD Laser Projector
- 200,000:1 contrast ratio
- 20,000 hours expected light source life (normal mode)
- Lightweight, Compact Chassis Design
- 360° Installation
- HDMI connector x 1 (HDCP compliant)
- 5 Year Warranty
Features at a glance
- Long Life 20,000 Hours Laser Light Source: Light source combines blue laser diodes and phosphor which can achieve over 4,000 lumens. The projection image is bright and clear, with vivid colours. Since lamp replacement is unnecessary, maintenance cost is reduced and by not using mercury lamps, the projectors are eco-friendly. The life of the light source is approximately 20,000 hours at normal mode but by using other modes which reduce the brightness or operation period, its life can be extended up to 40,000 hours. These mode settings can be used for different purposes depending on the application of the projector.
- 360° Rotation/Portrait Projection: Display rotation of 360o and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Cloning Function: Copy configuration settings from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning can save almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory.
- Input Source Naming: Users can rename input sources in more descriptive terms instead of the factory default names.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. There is also a slideshow function. This feature also supports the following file types: JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF.
- In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe® Reader® installed in your computer.