Introducing Maxell model MPJU4001, this new portable laser light source 3LCD projector produces 4,000 ANSI lumens, with a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, WUXGA resolution and has the smallest footprint in this category. Combining simple usability with powerful performance in a lightweight and compact design, enabling users to set it up and get working in seconds.
As with all Maxell projectors, you can expect vibrant image quality, cost-efficient operation, and long-lasting reliability. For added piece of mind, Maxell’s MPJU4001 is also backed by a generous 5-year warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
- WUXGA Resolution
- 4,000 ANSI Lumens
- 3LCD Laser Projector
- 200,000:1 contrast ratio
- 20,000 hours expected light source life (normal mode)
- Lightweight, Compact Chassis Design
- HDMI connector x 1 (HDCP compliant)
- Perfect Fit 2
- 360° Installation
- Supports Web Control, PJLink, Crestron Connected®, and AMX
- 16-Watt Internal Speaker
- 5 Year Warranty
Features at a glance
- Long Life 20,000 Hours Laser Light Source: Light source combines blue laser diodes and phosphor which can achieve over 4,000 lumens. The projection image is bright and clear, with vivid colours. Since lamp replacement is unnecessary, maintenance cost is reduced and by not using mercury lamps, the projectors are eco-friendly. The life of the light source is approximately 20,000 hours at normal mode but by using other modes which reduce the brightness or operation period, its life can be extended up to 40,000 hours. These mode settings can be used for different purposes depending on the application of the projector.
- Input Source Naming: Users can rename input sources in more descriptive terms instead of the factory default names.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralised reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. There is also a slideshow function. This feature also supports the following file types: JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Maxell’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed to side of projector to more easily access and read the model name, serial number and MAC address while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end users and auditors for instant accessibility
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL5G). The adapter supports IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
- 360° Rotation/Portrait Projection: Display rotation of 360o and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Cloning Function: Copy configuration settings from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning can save almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Projector Quick Connection App for Mobile Devices: Our iOS application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad°, iPhone° and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL5G wireless adapter.
- Replacement (Vendor Command): This projector can support specific control commands (RS-232C and LAN) of several other projector brands to make replacement easy. Supported functions: Power ON/OFF, Input Source, Volume Control, Mute (Picture/ Audio/Shutter).
- In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe® Reader® installed in your computer.