The innovative interactive CPTW2505 features an ultra-short throw design and integrates Hitachi’s powerful software to deliver a complete interactive experience on any flat surface. With a rich feature set that meets the specific interactive needs of K-12, higher education, and corporate users, the CPTW2505 is both easy to install and easy to calibrate. It provides vibrant image quality with cost-effective operation and produces large images in small spaces.
- Brightness 2,700ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: WXGA (1,280 x 800)
- Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1
- Interactive Pens
- Multi-pen capability
- Optional wireless connectivity
- Free tablet and smartphone app for Android & iOS
- PC Free Interactive Operation
- Multi-display interactive
- Auto & Manual calibration
- Optional finger touch module
- Windows 8.1/10 Support
- HDMI 2 inputs
- 3 Year On Site Warranty
- StarBoard Software supplied – Hitachi’s very own interactive software suite, for when you’re ready to move beyond just annotation.
Features at a glance
- In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe® Reader® installed in your computer.