Designed for medium sized education and corporate venues, Hitachi’s CP-X3015WN provides versatility and connectivity. With optional wireless networking users can present via a PC placed anywhere in a room. With an exceptional high contrast ratio and long life lamp the CP-X3015WN delivers a superb image,
simple user functionality with a low total cost of ownership.
- Light output (brightness): 3200 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Hybrid Filter - 6000 Hour Filter Cleaning Cycle
- Lamp life: Approx. 6000 hours (Eco Mode)
- Advanced networking features
- Full connectivity including HDMI
- AMX Device Discovery
- Crestron RoomView®
- iOS Connectivity
Features at a glance
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode - Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO - Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- PC-less Presentations - Simply plug in a memory stick, SD card, or even a portable hard disk drive and present without the need of a laptop.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- Wireless Networking - Wireless networking offers quick, easy and secure network access. Browser based software provides easy management, control and monitoring of networked projectors.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Long Life Lamp - Using Eco Mode, lamp life is extended to more than 6,000 hours - equivalent to the projector being used for three hours a day over a period of ten years.
- Template Function - This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Virtually Maintenance Free - Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- Daytime Mode - It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Quick On/Off - Plug in, turn on and present. The Quick On/Off feature and automatic resolution equals fast set-up
- Input Source Naming - Personalise devices and inputs to the projector - for example, re-name a device input to "Tom's Laptop" for easy recognition.
- My Button - Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Messenger - Send text messages and announcements to multiple, networked projectors at the same time. This is ideal for projecting daily work schedules and university campus notifications to multiple classrooms simultaneously.
- Centralised Reporting Function - Using a single PC, create HTML reports for a group of networked projectors to simplify maintenance requirements.
- Audio Pass Through - When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector's speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by - helping to preserve lamplife.
- Vertical Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Progressive Scan - Typically with moving images, each frame of video is shown in two halves - odd lines and even lines. Progressive Scan enables every line of a video frame to be displayed simultaneously resulting in crisp, smooth motion and reduced flicker and judder.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
Adobe® Reader® of Adobe Systems Incorporated (Adobe Systems) is required to view PDF documents.