Maxell’s MCX8801W projector is designed for mid-size to very large auditoriums and conference halls, the MCX8801W projector is the perfect solution. With 8,000 ANSI lumens brightness and XGA 1024 x 768 resolution, the MCX8801W will deliver dynamic images guaranteed to dazzle any audience.
- Light Output (Brightness): 8000 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
- Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Long lamp life - Up to 4000 hours (Eco Mode)
- High performance filter - lasts up to 20,000 hours in Eco Mode
- Edge Blending & Warping
- Seamless design
- Colour Management
- HDCR / Accentualizer / Image Optimizer
- Portrait mode
- Four digital inputs: HDBaseT, HDMI x 2, display port
- AMX Device Discovery
- Crestron RoomView®
- Wide range of lens options
Features at a glance
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Security features - Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode - Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO - Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Optional Lenses - Installations are more flexible with a range of optional bayonet lenses. Choose from Fixed Short, Short, Long and Ultra Long throw lenses, designed to suit different requirements.
- Vertical Projection - Images can be projected at 90 degrees up or down, opening up a whole new range of applications.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- Wireless Networking - Wireless networking offers quick, easy and secure network access. Browser based software provides easy management, control and monitoring of networked projectors.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Input Source Naming - Personalise devices and inputs to the projector - for example, re-name a device input to "Tom's Laptop" for easy recognition.
- Ultra Quiet - With a low noise level of 33dB (Eco Mode) in our latest models, the internal fan is one of the quietest in its class. The audience will hear the presenter, not the operating noise of the projector.
- My Button - Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Messenger - Send text messages and announcements to multiple, networked projectors at the same time. This is ideal for projecting daily work schedules and university campus notifications to multiple classrooms simultaneously.
- Centralised Reporting Function - Using a single PC, create HTML reports for a group of networked projectors to simplify maintenance requirements.
- Audio Pass Through - When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector's speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by - helping to preserve lamplife.
- Progressive Scan - Typically with moving images, each frame of video is shown in two halves - odd lines and even lines. Progressive Scan enables every line of a video frame to be displayed simultaneously resulting in crisp, smooth motion and reduced flicker and judder.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
- Energy Efficiency Saver - Maxell are ECO conscious when developing products, focussing on low energy consumption, responsible choice of materials and using the best technologies available.
- In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe® Reader® installed in your computer.