Hitachi is excited to announce our first solid state light source LPWU9750 8,000 lumen 1-chip DLP laser light source projector. The new laser diode light source offers approximately 20,000 hours of operation time and is maintenance free, there is no lamp or filter to replace providing a dramatic reduction in total cost of ownership. It can provide 24/7 use for digital signage applications and is a perfect choice for large auditoriums, conference rooms, museums, and concert or stage productions. Plus, 8,000 ANSI lumens light output and 20000:1 contrast ratio results in a super bright display with outstanding image clarity and uniformity.
- Light Output (Brightness): 8000 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
- Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- Laser Phosphor Light Source
- Edge Blending & Warping
- Portrait Projection
- 360° Installation
- Motorised Zoon, Focus and Lens Shift
- Suitable for Heavy Usage, Digital Signage and 24/7 Applications
- Maintenance Free!
- Five Digital Inputs: HDBaseT, HDMI x 2, DVI-D x 1, 3G SDI x 1
- Wide Range of Lens Options - Compatible with Hitachi's 9000 Series Lenses
- Supports Web Control, PJLink, Crestron Roomview, and AMX
Features at a glance
- DICOM® Simulation Mode - The DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode projects grayscale images which approximate DICOM Part 14 specifications. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes. The projectors have a DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode. This mode simulates the DICOM standard, which is a standard applicable to digital communications in medicine, and is useful for displaying medical images such as X-rays. These projectors are not medical devices and are not compliant with the DICOM standard, and neither the projector nor the DICOM Simulation Mode should be used for medical diagnosis. Comparison photos are simulations.
- Dust Resistant Sealed Engine - The air tight structure of the optical engine makes it possible to minimize dust particles entering which could eventually lead to a decrease in brightness. This construction gives the projector resistance to the effects of dust and enables the projector to be used in a wide variety of environments.
- Edge Blending – Projectors are equipped with the Edge Blending function that achieves the seamless projection of one image using multiple projectors. The 9000 series comes with various blending functions that meet the level users are looking for. Instant blending: Easily perform blending processing without the use of any special equipment.
- Maintenance Free Operation - Approximately 20,000 hours of maintenance free operation. There is no need to replace a lamp or air filter, providing a dramatic reduction in the total cost of ownership and time spent changing bulbs.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control - Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- New Phosphor Wheel - A new heat-resistant material is used in the phosphor wheel to withstand the high output from the laser light source.
- Perfect Fit - Enables the user to adjust individual corners independent of one another. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Picture By Picture - Enables the content from two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. You can use two sources including 2 HDMI, with both images sharing equal screen size. The feature is ideal for teleconferencing applications.
- Picture In Picture - Enables you to display one image inside another image using two sources including 2 HDMI.
- Quad Laser Bank System - Quad-Drive Optical engine comprises four module grouping laser diodes into independent light sources. The use of four separate laser modules means that in the unlikely event of one light source failing, projection continues with no perceivable drop in brightness.
- Warping - Warping is possible from your computer by using the specialized application. Projection is possible on spherical surfaces and surfaces with corners, as well as conventional flat screens.
- 360° Rotation/Portrait Projection – Display rotation of 360º and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- 3D system by DLP Link - A special 3D emitter is no longer needed for 3D viewing.
- In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe® Reader® installed in your computer.