Uncompromising quality, flexibility of installation and extended product life are features on offer with our 9000 Series. Designed to operate consistently and reliably in even the most demanding environments, the 9000 Series is capable of delivering clean, crisp and vibrant images for longer without the need for regular maintenance.
- Brightness: 8,500 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Built-in dual colour wheel
- Edge Blending
- 4 Digital Input incl HDBaseT
- 24/7 Operation
- Dual Lamp
Features at a glance
- DLP - Digital Light Processing technology is included with the 9000 Series. DLP is especially well suited to the most demanding operating conditions and is ideal for exceptional image readability, durability and effective reduction in the total cost of ownership.
- Multi Layer Filter – Four cloth layers and an HAF filter ensure longer periods between required maintenance (up to 15,000 hours) and dust free, quiet operation of the projector.
- HD Base T – Signals can be transmitted to the projector with no image degradation using standard LAN (Cat5e/6) cables up to 100m in length.
- Low TCO - Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Optional Lenses - Installations are more flexible with a range of optional bayonet lenses. Choose from Fixed Short, Short, Long and Ultra Long throw lenses, designed to suit different requirements.
- Wider Lens Shift - With Hitachi's lens shift technology, the image range of movement grows even wider allowing the projector to be placed freely among any number of possible locations.
- 360° Projection – The projectors can be installed at any angle along the horizontal plane.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Dual Lamps - Dual lamps not only ensure a brighter, vivid image, but interruption free operation. Lamps are also hot-swappable.
- Input Source Naming - Personalise devices and inputs to the projector - for example, re-name a device input to "Tom's Laptop" for easy recognition.
- Ultra Quiet - With a low noise level of 29dB in our latest models, the internal fan is one of the quietest in its class. The audience will hear the presenter, not the operating noise of the projector.
- Centralised Reporting Function - Using a single PC, create HTML reports for a group of networked projectors to simplify maintenance requirements.
- Audio Pass Through - When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector's speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by - helping to preserve lamplife.
- Vertical Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Horizontal Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images with horizontal keystone correction.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
- In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe® Reader® installed in your computer.