CPWU13K - K Series
When nothing but the best will do, enter the CPWU13K. The brightest and featuring the longest projection distance of any other projector in our range, it is ideal for satisfying the projection demands of even the largest indoor venues without breaking a sweat.
- Brightness: 13,000 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Built in Edge Blending
- Built in Image Warping
- 3G-SDI Input
- 3Chip DLP®
- Dual Lamp
Features at a glance
- DLP - 3 Chip Digital Light Processing is included with the CPWU13K. DLP is especially well suited to the most demanding operating condition and ideal for exceptional image readability, durability and effective reduction in the total cost of ownership.
- Multi Layer Filter – Four cloth layers and an HAF filter ensure longer periods between required maintenance (up to 15,000 hours) and dust free, quiet operation of the projector.
- 3G-SDI – This input allows for the transmission of up to Full High Definition (1080p) signal over coaxial cable, up to 100m in length. This means that your source, quite likely a broadcast camera, can be up to 100m away from the projector without any degradation in the signal quality and strength.
- Optional Lenses - Installations are more flexible with a range of optional bayonet lenses. Choose from Fixed Short, Short, Long and Ultra Long throw lenses, designed to suit different requirements.
- Wider Lens Shift - With Hitachi's lens shift technology, the image range of movement grows even wider allowing the projector to be placed freely among any number of possible locations.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Dual Lamps - Dual lamps not only ensure a brighter, vivid image, but interruption free operation. Lamps are also hot-swappable.
- Centralised Reporting Function - Using a single PC, create HTML reports for a group of networked projectors to simplify maintenance requirements.
- Vertical Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Horizontal Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images with horizontal keystone correction.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
- In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe® Reader® installed in your computer.